Legal Resources Foundation is a charitable organization registered under the Private Voluntary Organisation Act in Zimbabwe. It was established in 1984.
Our Vision is: A Zimbabwe where human rights are upheld and all people have access to justice.
Our Mission is: To improve access to justice and promote human rights
We do this through:
• Providing legal and civic education/information
• Offering legal services
• Responding to human rights abuses
• Training service providers in the justice system and public sector
• Promoting law and policy reform
• Promoting citizen participation and governance
We have 25 offices across Zimbabwe. Five of the offices are in major cities and the other 20 are in rural areas, growth points and small centres. The small offices are run by paralegals that are trained by the Legal Resources Foundation. We have 14 registered lawyers who supervise the paralegals and represent clients in court.