Bethlehem, South Africa
Joined September 2023
N5 is promoting peace, human rights, social cohesion, access to justice and combating social illnesses that affect our communities. Para-legal Human Rights and Constitutional development workshops
Focus: Children's Rights, Community Paralegals, Gender-based violence, Generalist Legal Services, Women's Rights
N5 Resource Centre is a non-profit making organisation based in Free-State at Bethlehem (Dihlabeng Municipality). Our aim is to empower people in communities and organizations to make them accessible to information that will improve their lives for the better and protect them against any form of human rights violations, as well as intervening and influencing policies that affect them.
We see ourselves in the forefront of promoting peace, human rights, social cohesion, access to justice and combating social illnesses that affect our communities. Ensuring that previously disadvantaged communities have meaningful participation in the constitutional democracy of South Africa.
N5 Resource Centre was established to promote human rights development, peace and justice, intervening and contributing in the formulation of policies and encourage socio-economic development in our communities.
- Human Rights and Constitutional development workshops
- Democracy Education
- Gender Based Violence
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Human Rights Violations on Key Vulnerable Populations
- HIV & AIDS, ART Education
- Adolescent Girls & Young Women Programmes
- Adolescent Boys & Young Men Programmes
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle
- Diversion programmes
- Life skills Education
- Anger management
- Behavioural Changes
- Maintain proven track record on service delivery, quality and reliability.
- We aim to exceed our client`s expectations through service delivery and create complete service satisfaction.
- We aim to supply high quality and versatile service to all our clients, delivering the best value at all times whilst continuing to develop our people skills through advance training opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the socio-economic development of the communities within which we operate.