WHO ARE WE.
Child & Women International Development (CHWID) is an International Humanitarian and Development Organization under Canadian law registered under the Charitable Registration Number 1176816941 whose headquarters are based in Bourlamaque, Quebec in Canada and in Saint Christophe, Clamart in France, which campaigns to improve living conditions, alleviating the suffering of vulnerable people and promoting the development of the most disadvantaged areas in favor of women and children. www.chwid.org
Vision : Provide humanitarian assistance and carry out CHWID development and charity actions with vulnerable populations who are victims of multiple causes around the world.
The general mission is to improve the quality of life and the future of children, women and other vulnerable people. It also has for mission, in Canada, in France, in Africa, in Europe and in the rest of the world:
– to provide assistance and humanitarian aid and to carry out CHWID and charitable actions with vulnerable populations due to political, ethnic, economic or social oppression, war, disaster, ecological threat or any other emergency or underdevelopment, in order to meet their basic needs.
– to collect and disseminate to the public, the media and decision-makers, by various means of expression and initiatives, information on the situations encountered.
– to promote the image and development of women and children, their involvement in civil and social life, mutual aid and solidarity, assistance and consolidation of the group spirit;
– to promote the urban or local social development of women, girls and children of the world through education, training, culture, sport, supervision of young people, disabled and disadvantaged children, social integration, training, cultural mediation, medical and humanitarian aid;
– promote sustainable development in the world by encouraging and financing micro-projects, the activities of women in the informal sector, …..