Focus: Education, Gender-based violence, Health, Protection & Safety
2.0 Our Mission
- Serve the needs of the most vulnerable – particularly marginalized community, Persons living with Disability, women, youth and children, victims of natural disasters & civil conflicts, and the poor – with a specific focus on neglected groups and
- Provide holistic, multi-sectoral, sustainable, and pro-poor programs that bridge emergency relief and long-term development at the grassroots
- Empower communities by building capacity and by maximizing local resources in both program design and implementation.
- Promote self-reliance, peaceful coexistence, and reintegration of marginalized
- Protect lives from physical injury or death and/or psychological trauma where.
3.0 Our Vision
BADEF’s vision it to see healthy, educated, self reliant and prosperous people of Somalia in general, and South West State in particular, were the effect of prolonged civil war and internal strife and recurrent climatic shocks continue to be felt.
4.0 Our Core Values
- Advocacy and
5.0 BADEF PROGRAMS
- Disability empowerment Program
BADEF has implemented a number of programs to help Persons with Disabilities gain self- innovative, sufficiency dignified approach for generating income and to enable them to gain the life-skills and experience to improve their livelihoods. Some of these programs include:
Life Skills Programs to sensitize and train blind and visually impaired youth to use key adaptability tools and techniques to better navigate their worlds.
BADEF has also partnered with other organization.