Joined September 2021
LIDEE works in Central Africa, Cameroon, Chad, RCA, the mission : protection of natural resources and the environment, To supervise grassroots groups in strengthening their organizational
Focus: Environmental Justice
- To participate in all activities aimed at the protection of natural resources and the environment.
- To supervise grassroots groups in strengthening their organizational and operational capacities and above all to facilitate the circulation of strategic information on support and integration opportunities in sustainable socio-productive circuits.
LIDEE proposes to:
- Undertake public awareness and education activities on several aspects (environmental, citizenship education, etc.);
- Educate people on the need to stop cutting and abusing trees, as a source of environmental degradation and destruction;
- Organize training sessions for grassroots groups with the ultimate goal of strengthening their productivity and thereby their income.
- Develop strategies likely to strengthen the administrative and financial autonomy of the structure and strengthen its intervention.
- Negotiate training courses for various stakeholders with support partners for efficiency purposes.
- Organize radio broadcasts to facilitate consultation between local development actors.