The Association undertakes any process related to the achievement of its objective and aims at social development through civic and legal training for the beneficiaries of its services, through:
• The fight for women’s rights for an egalitarian society (equality in the world of work, representation in political life),
• Reintegration and follow-up of female prisoners in penitentiary detention centers and protection centers inside and outside the institution, as well as released persons;
• Reintegrate women, girls and children in difficult situations
• Fight against physical, sexual and moral violence against women, prostitution, sexual harassment and the sexual use of the image of women.
• Defend, expand and develop the rights obtained by women, including the right to work, respect for spouses, family and society.