Agape of Hope was founded with an aim of equipping young women victims of economic and social forces with information and knowledge of reproductive health, vocational skills, improved farming and human rights to enhance their capacity to become responsible citizens. Agape of Hope helps to improve the lives of adolescent girls and young women by empowering them with knowledge and skills for self-reliance. The target beneficiaries of our programs are adolescent girls in school, out of school youths, young mothers/women, maids, young women with disabilities and orphans. Agape of Hope is currently implementing its activities under five major thematic areas:
• Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (ASRHE)
• Skills Development and Training
• Human Rights Promotion and Good governance.
• Improved farming
• Environmental protection
• Enhancing the female youth with basic information and knowledge on human rights to become responsible citizens
• Establishment of a training center for young women in vocational and technical skills for economic empowerment to help them earn a living in their own communities
• Equipping the adolescent youth with life skills for prevention of early pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS for them to complete school.
• Equipping young women with improved farming practices to reduce household poverty, hunger and malnutrition in families.
• Promoting clean environment practices through tree planting and waste recycling