Focus: Gender-based violence, Livelihoods, Policy Advocacy, Women's Rights
Thematic areas: Advocacy and Lobbying, Research and documentation, Capacity building of member Organisations, Capacity building of ACSA secretariat, Networking and partnership Building, which are undertaken under the overall Goal of : “Relevant agriculture policies and services for Small Holder Farmers(SHFs) are implemented to foster profitable sustainable agriculture enterprises”
ACSA has membership is located in the following districts; Arua, Buikwe, Kabale, Kalangala, Kampala, Kanungu, Kasanda, Kiboga, Kyankwanzi, Luwero, Lwengo, Madi-Okollo, Maracha, Masaka, Mayuge, Mityana, Mpigi, Mubende, Mukono, Rubanda, Nebbi, Rukiga and Wakiso.
In order to achieve this goal ACSA has the following strategic objectives;
- ACSA Member Organizations (MOs) and smallholder farmers influence the agrarian policy and budgeting processes at local and National level
- ACSA Member Organizations (MOs) have improved their capacity to access, generate and disseminate research and farmer based innovation for evidence based advocacy at local and national level
- Strategic Partnership and coordination is fostered among ACSA member organizations and other stakeholders for collective action towards improved service delivery by smallholder farmers are enhanced at local and national level.
- ACSA member organizations have enhanced their capacity to support smallholder farmers towards improved access to reliable and profitable markets
- ACSA secretariat is providing effective services to the member organizations(MOs)