A Community Action for Social Change (CASOC) is a Community Based Organization (CBO) registered by Ministry of Social Services in April 2019.It was initially registered as a self-help group in 2013 before transitioning to CBO.CASOC executes her mandate in Turkana County and Beyond, with focus to help vulnerable people (Children, women/girls, Youths, People Living with Disability and People Living with HIV/AIDS) through improved service delivery in Health, Education, food security but not limited to these.
• Human Dignity: We respect every Human around the Globe.
• Collaboration: CASOC embrace teamwork and through Participation in relevant coordination bodies and collaborate with others in order to minimize demands on communities and maximize the coverage and service provision.
• Integrity: We embrace Transparency and Accountability through our programming to maximize the benefits of the project to the most Vulnerable
• Research: We value Knowledge Creation through Research
• Equity: We don’t discriminate against race, gender, culture religion etc. We chart for equity in development.